|Region of 30N075|
|Coordinates:||45° N to 15° N|
|60° to 90°|
Places of Interest
- Alhazen Crater is centered at 15.9° North by 71.8° East and has at least two satellite craters.
- Angus Bay (Mare Anguis), future landing site of Artemis Base runs along the Northeastern edge of Mare Crisium, running through 23° North by 67° East.
- Bernouilli Crater is centered at roughly 35.5° North by 61° East.
- Berosus Crater is centered at 33.5° North by 69.9° East and has at least three satellite craters.
- Cannon Crater is centered at 19.9° North by 81.4° East and has at least two satellite craters.
- Carrington Crater is centered at 44.0° North by 62.1° East
- Delmotte Crater is centered at 27.1° North by 60.2° East.
- Mare Crisium has part of its northeast in this region.
- Delmotte Crater can be found at 27.1° North by 60.2° East.
- Eimmart Crater and its satellite craters are around 24.0° North by 64.8° East, nestled against Angus Bay.
- Gauss Crater is a large crater centered at 35.9° North by 79.1° East with at least ten satellite craters.
- Goddard Crater is centered at 14.8° N by 89.0° East and has at least three satellite craters, all of which are in this region.
- Hubble Crater is centered at 22.1° North by 86.9° East and has at least one satellite crater
- Lyapunov Crater, also sometimes referred to as Liapunov Crater, is centered at 26.3° North by 89.3° East
- Mare Marginis is an unusually thin Mare centered around 13.3° North by 86.1° East.
- Messala Crater is a large crater centered at 39.2° North by 59.9° East with at least nine satellite craters, of which C, D, E, F, G, and J are located in this region.
- Plutarch Crater is centered at 24.1° N 79.0° E and has at least nine satellite craters.
- Schumacher Crater is centered at 42.4° North by 60.7° East and has at least one satellite crater.
- Seneca Crater is centered at 26.6° North by 80.2° East and has at least seven satellite craters.
- Zeno Crater is centered at 45.2° North by 72.9° East and is partially at the northern edge of this region. It has at least fourteen known satellite craters, all of which are in this region.
Surveys and Landings
There have been no landings and no impacts of space hardware are known to have occured in this region.