Partial G Todo
This is a list were all the things that has to be done in the Partial G Health Experiment has yet to be researched.
- A careful comparison of Soyuz and Falcon 9/Dragon.
- Are there any other possibilities?
- Are some of the available vehicles big enough to carry up the crew and their supplies, reducing the number of launches?
- What is the impact of partial gravity on human health?
- How much gravity does a human body need to stay healthy?
- What kinds of exercise are needed to keep the human body healthy at partial gravity?
- How much exercise is needed to keep the human body healthy at partial gravity?
- Specifically: what is the health impact of Moon and Mars gravity?
- How big are Bigelow Stations?
- How much do they cost?
- How heavy are they?
- How much extra payload can we fit inside, eg. to assemble a floor inside the inflatable walls?
- What other modifications do we need to make these stations partial gravity research labs?