Noting that the typeface I picked for the N to point North was something called UnPilgi Bold... -- Strangelv 12:55, 12 May 2008 (UTC)
Proposed response to attacks
- We will deploy as _our_ _needs_ require, including but not limited to
- occupying, or
- garrisoning towns of our choice.
- Only the person attacked is allowed to counter-attack. This person may designate a counter-attacker. The designee may be anyone, regardless of score.
- Once the original attacker attacks another member of our alliance, that second member may counter attack as well.
- If you have a problem with a certain member of our alliance,
- make yourself a non-target and
- feel free to counter attack.
Please comment and put
at the end to "sign" with your username.
Rose/Miros 23:57, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- Seems reasonable to me. Dcarson 00:01, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- Seems reasonable to me also. Mdelaney 02:20, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- Still pondering this phraseology. I actually liked the first iteration in ASI MOO better. Its bluntness gave it needed clarity.
- For reference, unless I've been given advance notice to not do so, I will jump in on any occupation, blockade, or other seemingly hostile action for neighboring (and in some cases not so neighboring) allied players, especially smaller, poorly defended ones who are actively building up. If crushing the occupiers or cutting off their escape route from someplace else they're attacking is something you don't want me doing, tell me in advance. -- Strangelv 02:27, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
Proposed plausible deniability policy
In the event of a wider conflict between other alliances, it may sometimes be prudent overlook occupation of some of our towns as this allows plausible deniability of involvement in the conflict while still aiding our friends. This policy should be unofficial and only implemented during official wars. We should be informed of any such proposed occupation beforehand in the interests of saving our troops. This is a very gray area that needs to be discussed, and if adopted, remain unpublished.
-- Mdelaney 03:22, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
Idea to get gold to new players
Give them a couple ships of wood to sell back to us at 99 gold each. This will give them money to buy their own ships instead of having us drag stuff to them.
Re-defining purpose of Lunarpedia
The article does present any encyclopedic topic/category/knowledge... I propose to move it to scientifiction.org --Jose Giraldez 20:30, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
This article shouldn't be in Lunarpedia!!!!!!--Jose Giraldez 22:11, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
- Well we've moved it now. But the original intention was to attract members from within a game a bunch of us play, something at which the article has failed miserably. Please note that this website is part of The Moon Society and as such part of it's mandate is to attract members, but I think that was the only article of this nature. As far as moving it to scientifiction.org, no, it doesn't belong there either. I was never really in favour of placing it on Lunarpedia but it was a fait-accomplis before I knew what was going on. Anyway we've now moved it to the very restricted free wiki hosting provided by wikia.com at http://ikmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Ikariam_Selene_Alliance_Wiki
- --Mdelaney 18:03, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
- Perhaps I should rephrase that. We're in the process of moving it now. New page setup already.
- --Mdelaney 18:12, 26 March 2011 (UTC)