You may find me to be unavailable as I work ahead of all of my classes for this semester. I will likely check my messages at least once per week. You may message me on my user talk page.
Public Relations Director
The Moon Society
Father of one.
Gardener, chef, tinkerer, HAM Radio operator, amateur geologist (rock collector), Nerd and general handyman.
My Myers-Briggs Personality type ENTJ
Currently enrolled in a University Transfer Program for Mathematics and Engineering.
Prospective degree: Bachelor. Aerospace Engineering/Astronautix.
If it is done every day down here, it can probably be done up there (with modifications)
Human Waste Reclamation as a basis for Agriculture and Manufacturing.
- Urine, feces, flakes of skin, toenails, hair, and other bodily fluids can provide a wealth of bio-materials with a minimum of processing. Reclamation of water is also necessary. Sounds disgusting, but we did it for thousands of years already.
- Passive sterilization by exposure to outside radiation.
Lunar Geology and Resources.
- KREEP, outgassing, and regolith, if harvested and processed, may cut down on the supplies required from earth.
Chemistry as a means of ISRU and Manufacturing.
- Chemistry will allow us to reduce lunar minerals into raw materials and finished products.
Biochemistry as a means of ISRU and Manufacturing.
- Biochemistry will allow us to process and utilize our own biological waste as well as make use of other organisms.
The knowledge, it fills me. It is NEAT....
- Cataloging local insect pollinators which do not depend on magnetic fields for navigation
- Taming the spam in the Moon Society email system
- Sintered Regolith article
- A brochure to accompany an upcoming portable Solar Power Satellite demonstrator that will be operated by the Moon Society.
- the Lunar Base discussion group on MySpace.com
- testing subpage: /edits
- Adapting Geologic Processes on the Moon to Lunarpedia.
- Constructing a vertical shaft wind turbine w/ 12 volt DC generator from scrap junk.
email/AIM - jarogers2001 (the_at-symbol) aim (period) com