A listing of Lunarpedia's Many Purposes
Lunarpedia has many purposes. Here are some pages to help work out some of them.
Testing Big Ideas
- Big Ideas for Lunapedia
- What big idea will get us back to the Moon?
- Show Stoppers
- These are the things that are keeping us from returning to the Moon.
We must build a community of people with a shared vision who are in action.
- Know who your friends are.
- Great Achievements
- A Civilization is know by its great achievements.
- Community Building
- Community building concepts we can use.
- Lunar Bill of Rights
- People need to know what their rights are.
- Out of the Box
- Working out of the box is often evoked, never explained.
- The Last Renaissance Man
- Are you the last Renaissance man?
- The Politics of Science Fiction
- Politics and science fiction mirror image each other.
- Why Communes Fail
- If our lunar settlement is to survive, we must have a good business model.
We need to invite people to buy into our vision of returning to the Moon.
- Buy-In Explained
- What buy-in is and how do you can generate it.
- Disempowering Terrorists
- Buy-in is the key to terrorist recruitment.
- Modular Brain Theory
- What new brain science is available to us.
- Meme Theory
- Can we change people's deep seated ideas?
Organizing our Effort
- Understanding Cascade to State Change
- Why complex systems do what they do.
- Can we use Serendipity?
- Maybe we can get lucky.
- Predicting the Future
- Predicting the future is amazingly hard.
- Achieving a Tipping Point
- When you cross a certain point, it is down hill from there on.
- Level 1 Requirements
- Formally figuring out what we are doing.
- What we are Not Doing
- To know what you are doing, you must know what you are not doing.
Doing Some Business
A lunar settlement will succeed or fail as a business.
- Business Management
- Can business ideas help us?
- NASA Exploration Strategy
- NASA's exploration strategy and architecture.
The way to do something is to start doing it.
- Calgary Demonstration Habitat
- Hands on practice in harsh conditions
- Your Ideas Here
- Yes, we mean you.