Greetings Lunarpedia contributors
I was looking over the atmosphere article. Before I start writing, I would like to know if it is ok to cite Wikipedia for things like links to detail of the Moon and Earth atmosphere for which they have very well developed articles?
- Lunarpedia:Wikipedia_Import would be a good place to start, it's listed under Help in the navigation menu, not the most logical place for an experienced mediawiki user to look :-)
- I guess maybe we should make a more prominent link to that page. unsigned comment from MikeD
- You may cite any source you have and consider relevant. If you lack a handy source, please feel free to include your information anyway. Even 'Original Research' is permitted (and sometimes specifically desired) here. If someone doesn't like your choice of citation, they are more than free to find another one to add to it.
- ...And welcome to Lunarpedia! 8)
- -- Strangelv 07:59, 9 March 2007 (PST)
Welcome Thor. You can post a bio. (Follks I know Thor from SSI list, but I will let him introduce himself by posting a user page).
He Mike D, you forgot to sign you comment above! (no worries, we all forget somtimes)
Charles RCharles F. Radley 07:06, 9 March 2007 (PST)
Thanks for the welcome. I start diving in and see if you like what I write. I'll check this when I log in if you have ideas of where to target.
Welcome to Lunarpedia! I look forward to collaborating with you. :D
Jarogers2001 18:56, 9 March 2007 (PST)
Charles, to forget, one must first know how :-)
Yes! Believe it or not, the guy who setup the site doesn't know how to sign a comment.
MikeD 06:46, 10 March 2007 (GMT)
PS Ok, now I do.
I did a redirect for your lunar soil link in the basalt article cause WikiMedia is a pain about being case sensitive. Clicking on Lunar soil, Lunar Soil or lunar soil should now go to the same article. I also directed the breccias link to breccia and added link brackets to iron and titanium, as well as added category Selenology to the article. -- Jarogers2001 20:47, 12 March 2007 (PDT)
Looks like another Geologist is at work. Thanks for the updates Jarogers. There is bound to be some tweaks and tightening up to the articles I work on. I'm not a very good writer at heart. - Thor
Impressive start. I'm short of time this week and the next so will do piecemeal. Cheers