Help request from Arthur Smith:
From: Arthur Smith Sent: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 6:40 am
This is with Firefox 126.96.36.199 for Mac OS X. Any suggestions?
Arthur (forwarded by: Charles F. Radley 15:09, 8 June 2007 (UTC) )
- Charles - thanks. I figured out a way to get it to work - click on the "Toggle the fullscreen mode" button in the upper right corner, and I can edit the text box for a new page when it's in "full screen" mode. But shrink back to regular mode before I've entered anything in the box, and I can't edit it still.
- Tom Riley User:Jriley Dear Author, Lunapedia now has two levels of editing, complex and simple. Only the simple editer lets you paste outside text. There is a icon to switch between the modes. It looks a little like a piece of paper and is toward the end of the bar. This little trick cost be about an hour to puzzle out.
- Also, please note that the server can be slow to load all the features, so sometimes if you wait a few more seconds it might help.Charles F. Radley 13:32, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry about time lost guys. I guess I couldn't see the issues as I was far too close to it all. In fact that's part of the reason I've been keeping away from websites for a week or two, I'm kind of burned out on them after setting up 5 wikis and working on the Moon Society main page. (You might not see the differences in that page, but the maintainers do!)
- -- Mdelaney 21:48, 9 June 2007 (UTC)