This article is a resource stub. You can help Lunarpedia byit.
Many of the contributors and sysops for the wiki hang out on the ASI Moo. If you want to ask a question or just chat join us. If you already have a MOO client on your computer, connect to the ASI Meeting Server using: moo.asi.org port 7777.
If you don't have a moo client here is a list of ones for popular OSes.
|zMUD||Rapscallion (inactive & old)|
If you want to start doing more than in the moo after you get used to it here is a list of resources.
- enCore Readme
- Lambda MOO server
- Yib's Pet Rock: a moo programming primer for beginners
- MooWP Guide
- The University of Michigan Press
- tkMOO-light for UNIX, Windows and Macintosh
- MOO-Cows FAQ
- ADVANCED BUILDING
- The Lost Library of MOO
- The enCore Consortium
- enCore Learning Environment on Sourceforge
- enCore downloads on Sourceforge
- enCore v5 Installation
- Encore MOO Open Source Documentation
- Wizard Basics and Help on Maintaining Your Own MOO